Saturday, September 10, 2011

What was so important, isn't right now...

Ok - now it's been a REALLY long time! But my family has come first. K started high school (!!!) last week. We decided the local public high school was not the best fit for her. Massachusetts has "school choice" where other districts allow students who don't live in that town to enter the school. K found the school she really wanted to go to. She started last week and loves it! I don't love leaving the house at 6:40 to get her there, ha! E is starting 5th grade - her last year of elementary school! Where does the time go?

So with this new bit of work on my plate, the PhD is on hold. I'm spending the fee every semester to hold my place, so when I want to go back, I won't have to reapply...I can just jump in again.

The PhD can wait. Watching my girlies grow up can't. I love this decision. We're having a great time!!

No comments: