Saturday, January 19, 2008

This morning K & E are getting ready for karate and gymnastics, so only a few minutes to post while I'm thinking about it.

As I indicated, I took stats last semester, loved it, and ultimately got an A. I really like the teaching style of this professor...very laid back, take home exams. It gives me an opportunity to reflect on my own teaching style. Since I have to take multiple stats courses anyway, it's worth it to just continue with the second half of this course with him next semester. The take home exams were hard only because they took SO MUCH time on the weekends...but I really understand how to calculate t-tests because of it!

Christmas was good and a bit nuts...just confirms that we all have crazies in our family. My sister and I flew my dad back east for Christmas. He spent several days with my sister's family and then they all came down to visit us. The girls really enjoyed spending time with him and we all went to see Blue Man Group while they were here! Highly recommended for adults and kids!

Ok - my plan to blog at this time was not a good one, because we need to leave to get to karate on time. Oh, but before I go, K got her orange belt just after Christmas. Now, while I don't have to worry about studying, I spend time during karate/gymnastics (which E also does), sewing Girl Scout patches onto their sashes. Until next time...

No comments: